Apple cider vinegar is a very effective natural remedy used to cure ailments that would normally require antibiotics or medications with numerous unwanted side-effects. It has been used for thousands of years and even Hippocrates mixed it with honey to obtain a tonic energizer. Let’s see what else it can do for you:
- It is closely linked to weight loss, even though no valid proof has been found yet. However, many people are convinced that a glass of warm water and a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar before every meal helped them lose some pounds by making them feel full.
- The glucose level in those with diabetes can be lowered, so proves a study conducted in 2007. Two tablespoons of vinegar before bed lowered the cholesterol significantly in the morning after.
- Heart health can also be improved with the help of apple cider vinegar by lowering blood pressure. Moreover, people who add vinegar, besides oil in their salad seem to be less prone to heart disease than others. However, it is not clear why or whether the vinegar is really the reason why this happens.
- Having anti-bacterial properties, body odor problems can be eliminated by applying it on the body parts that need attention with cotton balls or taking diluted baths with a few tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Skin problems such as acne, age spots and cellulite ( the exterior aspect of it) can find a sure enemy in apple cider vinegar as well.
- Bad breath is something you need not worry anymore, because a tablespoon of it mixed with a cup of water and then gargling it will certainly solve your problem.