Many do not realize how important a good breakfast can be. It basically sets the tone of your entire day, giving you enough energy until you have the chance to grab a bite.It can help you concentrate and improve your memory. Below are 5 ideas for the most important meal of the day:
- I bet that the bitterness of the grapefruit doesn’t necessarily tickle your senses. However, broiling grapefruits might change your mind. You only need an oven, a baking sheet, some sugar and, obviously, grapefruits. Cut them in halves and pour sugar on them before you place them into the oven, on a baking sheet. They will caramelize beautifully. Should you still feel the bitterness, add some honey and splurge.
- You like smoothies? Well, smoothies are a good choice for breakfast meals due to the fact that they contain vitamins and their thickness will save you from hunger at least 4 hours. You will need yoghurt (gluten-free, if possible), fruit (basically anything you like) and a bit of juice. Toss them into the blender and voila!
- Mini vegetable fritattas. You can basically make them with every vegetable that lies in your fridge, waiting to be eaten because you don’t seem to have the time to cook. Besides vegetables, you need eggs which you will beat together ( 8-10, depending on how many are you baking),Parmesan cheese , salt and pepper to taste. Preheat the oven and heat the vegetables in a skillet, along with some olive oil. After that, place them into muffin tins. Whisk together the eggs with salt and pepper and add them to the muffin tins until they are almost filled. Place them in the oven for about 10 minutes, until they are golden.
- A breakfast bruschetta, with scrambled eggs, cottage cheese and cherry tomatoes resembles a perfect on-the-go breakfast.
- Muffins. They’re great along with a cup of green tea in the morning. Make them with whatever you like, from blueberries to chocolate for a great energy boost.